Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I've Always Liked the Color Green

Boy am I glad I painted my room bright green when I was 15 or so... because now I can use it as a green screen! I shot just about all the stop-motion for my film over the past few days while I was at home for Spring Break. Things went surprisingly smooth with no major problems, and my only complaint is that the monster puppet was a bit tricky to animate. Despite all my planning and testing... the armature was not sufficient and there was a lot of "bounce" in the puppet, especially his arms and neck. I animated the best I could but I wish he was a little more flexible being a bread monster. Anyway, here's a snippet of the monster fighting some tanks. It's "raw" without the far background, people, or effects composited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home