Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Holy Set!






The past week has been set week, and I finally finished what I started in July. Back then I thought I'd actually be done with it by the end of the summer, but I'm glad I put it off. Not perhaps for this long, but just because the story evolved so much that if I had the built the set back then it wouldn't fit the story I ended up with... or rather I would have felt restricted to the original story and not wanted to change it because I had put the time into the set. Something like that. Any way, I'm pretty happy with this set, especially the bakery. Just about every sign and store name is an inside joke. There's still more detail I'd like to add, especially more painted ads for HappyBread on the sides of buildings. I begin animating this weekend though, so I'll see what I have time to do. The lovely little street lamps and trash cans and mail box were made by Hans - Check out his amazing minatures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

alisa, your film is coming along so superpentacularific...i also cannot wait until the ultrasuperpentacularificness of the dough monster!!!11!!1

6:59 PM, March 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

4:54 AM, November 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home