Wednesday, February 07, 2007

They move!

I've put the big set aside to begin animating the part of the film that takes place inside the bakery on the set I have completed. Animating my "2 1/2 D" cut-out characters in AfterEffects is great fun and it does go "quickly" for animation, but I will need to animate twice as fast as I have if I'm going to get my film done on time. I think once I get more comfortable things should start progessing faster. So here's a few shots from the beginning of the film. The grain is way too heavy... sorry about that.

Edit: Oh no! The sound is out of synch... now how did that happen? Darn YouTube! I'll re upload it later... Edit#2... still out of synch. Hmm. The original quicktime is not. Plan C?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The animation clip is looking really good! Congratulations. :-)

--Sven
(AKA Chestnut at the StopMotionAnimation.com forum)

1:52 PM, February 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home