Monday, February 19, 2007

Yay for More

The first scene is very close to done and I've started chiseling away at the second scene. So here's the first scene, about half of which I posted before with out of synch audio. I was recently informed that the reason I could not get the audio to synch up is because YouTube likes videos with 29.97 frame rate... not 24. Good to know!

The last shot of this scene features the first true stop-motion of the film - the door opening. I had originally planned for Keaton to open it, but realized it would be more mysterious if it opened on its own. I won't get to animate any AfterEffects characters interacting with stop-motion for a few more scenes now. Well, enjoy!

Edit: What..? It's still out of synch! Ideas anyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i'm not sure, but it might be because you rendered your quicktime originally at 24fps and submitted it that way. if you take that quicktime and re-export it (in pro or something, NOT AFX) to an mpg with a 30 fps it'll look like the original frame rate PLUS work fine on youtube, since it uses a 30fps playback.

7:05 PM, March 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home